Blade Smithing: Knife and Sword Forging
Instructors: Michael Bennett, Vincent Hawkins, Jake-McNaughton & Nick Schleiter
- Monday at 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Thursday at 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
- Saturday at 12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Sunday at 12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Fee: $400 for 16 weeks, $285 for 10 weeks, $100 for 3 weeks
Learn the sacred craft of forging functional blades out of steel. In this class students will learn how to design and forge knives and swords as well as designing and making ornate hilts and scabbards. Skills learned in this class include forging technique, tempering, gas and coke forge operations, and surfacing techniques.Register Now